American Stone Restoration offers Maintenance Plans to meet all of your commercial stone care needs. We clean and seal your natural stone floors, walls, bathrooms and stone countertops on a regular basis to keep it in top condition.
Stone Sentry Sealer Benefits
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection: Tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 Determination of resistance to stains Class 5 (highest class).
- Unique super-penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection. Written performance warranty can be provided if applied by a American Stone Restoration Accredited Applicator*
- Protects against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage. (NOTE: Softer materials, including limestone, sandstone and travertine in a freeze-thaw or salt water environment need extra protection.
- Retains natural surface color and finish.
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean and dry quickly even after heavy rain.
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use. Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure washing.
American Stone Restoration is dedicated to using products for our Maintenance Plans that meet global quality and performance standards for sealers.
Stone Sentry Sealer is independently tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 guidelines. This
is the highest international standard for testing stain resistance in class 5 sealers (the
highest class of sealers). This means it is a stringent test even for the best of the best in
A range of independent testing, covering oil and water resistance, stain resistance, salt
resistance and maintaining slip resistance is available upon request.
Technical data, including Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
MSDS documents, case studies, test results and technical specification clauses for Stone Sentry Sealer
are also available by request.